Engineering Data Science Certificate - Online
Today, the rapid growth of data generated by machines and humans present a host of new challenges and immense opportunity for engineers. Analysis of big data enables engineers to identify key insights facilitating pivotal informed data-driven decision making.
Highlights of UConn's Engineering Data Science Certificate include:
- Cutting-edge concepts of data science and big data analytics for engineers.
- Machine learning application and methods across a wide range of engineering settings.
- Fundamental theory and practice of data visualization.
- Data mining algorithms and analysis.
- Flexibility, bringing engineering professionals the classes they need via convenient online course delivery with synchronous and asynchronous coursework.
Why choose UConn's fully online certificate degree in Engineering Data Science? Besides UConn being a top accredited New England institution, UConn’s Engineering Data Science program focuses on data analytics through the lens of an engineer. Many data science programs cater to general audiences and do not necessarily offer the skills required to analyze engineering specific data.
All students apply and are admitted to the UConn Graduate School. Credits earned within the certificate can be applied towards a Master of Engineering (MENG).
Click HERE to view the Engineering Data Science Plan of Study.