Certificate Requirements: 3 technical core courses + 1 elective course (12 Credits)
Technical Core Courses (9 Credits)
- ENVE 5530 – Environmental Site Investigation
- ENVE 5210 – Environmental Engineering Chemistry
- ENVE 5252 – Environmental Remediation
Technical Elective Courses (3 Credits, select one course)
- ENGR 5312 – Engineering Project Planning and Management
- ENVE 5320 – Quantitative Methods for Engineers or ENGR 5314 – Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- ENVE 5830 – Groundwater Flow Modeling
- ENVE 5240 – Biodegradation and Bioremediation
- ENVE 5310 – Environmental Transport Phenomena
- ENVE 5311 – Environmental Biochemical Processes
- ENVE 5821 – Vadose Zone Hydrology
Your Plan of Study is determined by your catalog year. Please use your Advisement Report or Academic Requirements Report in StudentAdmin to determine your catalog year.
Download a one-sheet guide with the Contaminated Site Remediation Certificate path to an Environmental Engineering MEng degree here.